- Contact Us
- Our Blog
At HMA, we have more than 20 years of legacy consulting with experience including legacy research, direct mail, and telephone calling. Since 2008, we’ve been partners in the Global Legacy Giving Group.
The Global Legacy Giving Group is a joint venture between two of the world’s leading fundraising companies – Harvey McKinnon Associates and Hewitt and Johnston Consultants. In addition, we have a sharing relationship other leading companies who are on the leading edge of legacy marketing like Delphi, www.delphi.nl, and Optimus, www.optimus.fr.
Our innovative program is designed to help you identify and understand your members'/donors’ needs – while solidifying their commitment to your cause.
This approach employs a synergy of proven fundraising techniques and has resulted in a track record of success.
The Global Legacy Giving Group offers a unique planned giving approach in a number of ways:
- It is research-based and member/donor-centred.
- It’s a logical and intelligent way to invest appropriately in the fastest growing area of fundraising today.
- It is highly flexible and therefore readily tailored to fit an organization’s capabilities, budget and culture.
- It synergizes elements of professional market research, planned giving, major gift fundraising, direct response marketing and new media.
- It brings structure, organization and direction to a planned giving program.
The Global Legacy Giving Group offers an innovative, proven way to generate legacy revenues in an effective and efficient manner. It is designed to say the right things to the right people in the right way – and move them to “Yes”.